Bill Clinton, 42nd US President, rose from local Arkansas political positions to Governor of that state. A graduate of Yale Law School, Clinton’s Arkansas law license was suspended in 2001, and he was officially disbarred without comment from practicing before the US Supreme Court in October 2001.
Mr. Clinton defeated incumbent Republican opponent George H. W. Bush in 1992. Clinton lied under oath to Congress about having oral sex with White House intern Monica Lewinsky in 1995-1996. Clinton faced impeachment proceedings, started by the U.S. House of Representatives December 19, 1998, after Paula Jones files a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton.
Mrs. Hillary Clinton (Bill’s wife), as most people know, served as U.S. Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013, under President Barack Obama, and was defeated by President Donald Trump in the 2016 U.S. election. Fresh out of law school, Hillary served as a junior lawyer on the President Nixon Impeachment Inquiry. Her boss Jerry Zeifman, chief counsel of the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate inquiry, had a low opinion of the young Yale Law graduate Hillary Rodham. Quoting Zeifman in a Canada Free Press article:
“She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
How do two such mediocre lawyers rise to the highest leadership positions in the land?
For one thing, mainstream media writers are busy preserving the corrupt status quo – termed “the swamp” by President Trump and other Capitol insiders. It is amazing how much good press the right amount of Big Money can buy. Recent news articles, including one from this author, show that the Clintons are used to buying their influence.
At the same time, Freedom Fighters and Truth Seekers are willing to chip away at “the way we’ve always done it” to reveal high-level corruption, from Oval Office oral sex to illegal email servers to…murder?
One conspiracy theory that makes the rounds is that association with either Bill or Hillary Clinton can spell your death warrant. A surprisingly large number of people who had dealings with the Clintons – or their shady activities – are now dead. If you read down the list, at the end of this article, you might want to count the number of times you read the phrase “ruled suicide.”
[CAUTION: This paragraph is very graphic!] Remember that the CIA recruits and trains assassins, and that murders can be made to resemble suicides. However, it is very difficult to self-inflict a gunshot wound to the back of one’s own head. It would be easier to put the muzzle in the mouth or up to the temple.)
There are “suspicious death” lists surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Jr. Where did the similar Clinton list come from?
In 1993, Linda Thompson, an Indianapolis lawyer who founded the American Justice Federation, published the first Clinton “hit list” of 24 people connected to the Clintons who had died “under other than natural circumstances.” She called her list, “‘The Clinton Body Count: Coincidence or the Kiss of Death?'”
A 1994 letter to congressional leaders by Rep William Dannemeyer (R-CA) repeated Thompson’s list of seemingly-unnatural deaths, and asked to open investigative hearings. Nothing came of Dannemeyer’s request. Bill Clinton was President at the time. Draw your own conclusions.
It is so easy to find articles explaining away this silly “conspiracy theory.” Take this one, for example, selected at random. In an article titled “Clinton Body Bags,” Snopes fact-checker David Mikkelson has carefully debunked many of the deaths listed on the “Arkansas Hillary and Bill Clinton Complete List.”
Although the writer makes some valid points about the history of celebrity death lists, the article drips with negative editorial bias. Phrases like “tenuous…connections” (between Clintons and deceased) and “dredge up” (evidence) tell us immediately that the writer believes that the Clintons are responsible for none of the deaths on the body-count list.
The tip-off that this article is probably of CIA origin comes after the five “tips,” offered satirically, to create a juicy conspiracy theory:
“But where did all this craziness start?”
Since Big Brother maintains that all unexpected or unexplained deaths connected to a high-profile person, like Bill or Hillary Clinton, are innocent of wrong-doing, then, naturally, anyone who challenges the official NewsSpeak is one sandwich short of a picnic, as the saying goes. This name-calling tactic, used to destroy credibility, is straight from the CIA debunking manual.
“Crazy” in all its derivative forms is the keyword used to discredit anyone who raises valid questions about anything Big Brother deems “controversial” or “taboo.”
According to the mainstream viewpoint, doubting the valor and value of Bill and Hillary Clinton is, basically, an unspoken crime. The Snopes writer mentions several people with “damaging goods” on the Clintons who are still alive. This fact supposedly “proves” that all the other deaths were natural, or as reported officially.
The pro-Clinton writer dismisses any question of wrong-doing regarding the first person on the “body bag” list, James McDougal, with these words:
“An investigation into the circumstances of his demise did not find evidence of foul play.”
There you have it: iron-clad evidence of no wrongdoing. Say whaaaaat?!?
This situation is just another one of the fox guarding the henhouse. CIA assassins (foxes) make murders (of the hens) look like suicide, and the chicken farmer (who hired the fox) claims the hens died of natural causes.
Now that the farmer’s neighbors (investigative researchers) are raising questions about the foxes, the farmer is scrambling for ways to silence the opposition and protect the predators.
Read the “Arkansas Hillary and Bill Clinton Complete List” below, taken from a YouTube video of the same name. Can each and every one of the below deaths be explained “naturally?” You be the judge.
- James McDougal. Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
- Mary Mahoney. A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
- Vince Foster. Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
- Ron Brown. Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death, Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
- C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, major players in the Clinton fund raising organization, died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- Paul Tulley. DCN Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor.”
- Ed Willey. Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fundraising events.
- Jerry Parks. Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died, the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- James Bunch. Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
- James Wilson. Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent suicide by hanging. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
- Kathy Ferguson. Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson was found dead in May 1994, in her living room, with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton. Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June 1994 of a gunshot wound, also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.
- Gandy Baugh. Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
- Florence Martin. Accountant and subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
- Suzanne Coleman. Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
- Paul Grober. Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her own death December 9, 1992. She died in a one-car accident.
- Danny Casolaro. Investigative reporter. While in the middle of his investigation into Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority, he slit his wrists, apparently.
- Paul Wilcher. Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death.
- Jon Parnell Walker. Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corporation. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
- Barbara Wise. Commerce staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
- Charles Meissner. Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
- Dr. Stanley Heard. Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council, personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
- Barry Seal. Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas. Death was no accident.
- Johnny Lawhorn Jr. Mechanic who found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
- Stanley Huggins. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
- Hershell Friday. Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
- Kevin Ives and Don Henry – known as “the boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
- Keith Coney. Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck in July 1988.
- Keith McMaskle. Died stabbed 113 times November 1988l.
- Gregory Collins. Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes. He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- James Milan. Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”
- Jordan Kettleson. Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
- Richard Winters. A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths, he was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
- Major William S. Barkley, Jr. (37)
- Captain Scott J. Reynolds (38)
- Sgt. Brian Haney (39)
- Sgt Tim Sabel (40)
- Major General William Robertson (41)
- Col. William Densberger (42)
- Col. Robert Kelly (43)
- Spec. Gary Rhodes (44)
- Steve Willis (45) – ATF agent killed at Waco, TX 02/28/93
- Robert Williams (46) – ATF agent killed at Waco, TX 02/28/93
- Conway LeBleu (47) – ATF agent killed at Waco, TX 02/28/93
- Todd McKeehan
~ ~ ~
- World-renowned “space economist” Molly Macauly was brutally murdered in Baltimore Park.
- John Ashe. The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home.
- Victor Thorn. Prominent Clinton critic found dead of apparent suicide on his birthday.
- Seth Rich. Still no clues in the murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, as conspiracy theories thicken.
- Joe Montano. Filipino American activist and aide to Sen. Kaine, dies at 47.
- Shawn Lucas. Death of DNC Lawsuit Processor adds to Seth Rich conspiracy theories.
- Seth Rich. Family’s private investigator. There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
- Klaus Eberwein. Found dead before testifying against the Clinton Foundation in the Haiti cover-up.
- Unnamed man who sought Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers committed suicide.
- John F. Kennedy, Jr. Planned to run against Hillary for the NY US Senate seat.
- Klaus Eberwein. The former Haitian official had reportedly expressed concern to his peers about retaliation, and fearing for his life, over speaking out about the Clintons.
- Peter W. Smith. Found dead in his hotel room after allegedly suffocating himself with a plastic bag and helium. His death came 10 days before the publication of a story he had given to the Wall Street Journal regarding Russian hackers and Hillary Clinton’s 33,00 missing emails – which he had been seeking.
- Monica Petersen. Killed after she discovered that the Clinton Foundation was involved in a child sex trafficking ring in Haiti.
- Pending? Larry Nichols. Responsible for bringing forth more evidence and witnesses on Clinton corruption than any other source. Very public about his claims against Clinton. He has suffered six beatings, arrested on trumped-up charges, and has received numerous death threats.
- Gary Johnson. Former attorney for Larry Nichols, severely beaten and left for dead.
- Pending? Donna Brazile. The former interim DNC chair accused Clinton of “rigging” the nomination against Bernie Sanders. She also claims that Hillary secretly took over the DNC through an “unethical” fundraising agreement before she won the 2016 primary.