This is Part 2 of an article about “Britain’s Roswell” UFO incident and a recent false debunking claim. If you missed it, check out Part 1.
For reasons unknown, on Dec. 30, 2018, British newspapers such as the Daily Mail published Dr. David Clarke’s false claim that the Rendlesham Forest UFO landing was a “prank” dreamed up by Special Air Service (SAS) “tricksters.”
According to Clarke, SAS personnel decided to set up a hoax to fool the U.S. military after a SAS squad was captured by U.S. forces and brutally interrogated.
As reported in the Daily Mail, “The SAS was said to have regularly tested US security by probing the perimeters of RAF Woodbridge in the English county, which allegedly stored Nuclear warheads and was believed to be a key target for Soviet agents.”
One night in August 1980, SAS personnel parachuted into the U.S. base as a stealth test. They didn’t know that the installation’s radar system had been upgraded and, consequently, the interlopers’ black parachutes were detected immediately. The British airmen were arrested and taken for questioning.
The SAS captors claimed that the U.S. personnel beat them up, didn’t believe they were actually British airmen and called them “unidentified aliens.” Eighteen hours later, the SAS paratroopers were released after British authorities stepped in to clear matters up.
According to Clarke, who spent three years researching the case, the captured SAS men plotted their revenge for years without saying anything about it:
“After their release, the troopers made no complaint at their rough treatment but were determined to get their own back on the USAF for the beating that they had received. In particular, their repeated characterization as ‘aliens’ sowed the seeds of a plan. They said: ‘They called us aliens. Right, we’ll show them what aliens really look like.'”
Clarke reported that the vengeful SAS airmen set up lights and colored flares in Rendlesham Forest. “Black helium balloons were also coupled to remote-controlled kites to carry suspended materials into the sky, activated by radio-controls,” revealed the Daily Mail article.
Thus, allegedly, the stage was set (by humans) for the incredible events which took place over three nights – December 26-28, 1980 – in the forest darkness.
Anyone familiar with the Rendlesham Forest UFO case knows that the SAS hoax claim – if it is genuine and not merely a flight of Clarke’s fancy – can’t possibly be true. Eyewitness accounts from U.S. military personnel stationed at Royal Air Force (RAF) Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge bases combined with physical evidence collected after the incident show that something out of this world really did happen.
Shame on Dr. David Clarke, “a lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University…who assists The National Archives with their ongoing release of UFO files created by Britain’s Ministry of Defence” for spreading patently false information as fact regarding one of the highest-profile UFO cases in world history.
Clarke’s information came from – get this – “an anonymous tip-off from a man claiming to have been in the SAS.” The person behind this bald-faced lie was too cowardly (or too well-paid?) to provide a real name as the source.
As I point out in my new book, UNKNOWN OBJECTS: The Top Ten U.S. UFO Cases, the U.S. military has pursued an active and very effective propaganda campaign since the close of World War II to convince everyone that “You must be crazy to believe in UFOs.” The British military has adopted a similar official position: deny/discredit/distract.
Global military industrial complex organizations decided decades ago to keep the general populace in the dark about the ET/UFO presence on Earth hushed up for two reasons: to prevent the collapse of the social order and to keep all the alien advanced technology for themselves while the rest of us continue to slave to earn petrodollars – or petroeuros, petroyuan, etc.
Fortunately, the internet has empowered Truth Seekers everywhere to conduct our own research. We don’t have to believe mainstream news sources that have been instructed to debunk and ridicule all UFO reports.
Not all such cases are true, to be sure, but there is plenty of real evidence (much of it from military sources) to support the existence of aliens among us, right here and right now.
Ufologists – people who study the UFO phenomenon – are debating if and when major world governments will come clean with the truth that UFOs exist. Some of us believe that disclosure is happening now.
Dr. Clarke’s debunking articles are classic examples of denial, discrediting the witnesses, and distracting the rest of the public from the truth that UFOs do exist and military powers around the globe know it. How much money is this man receiving for knowingly leading his readership astray, one has to wonder?
It is deplorable that military industrial cartels spend taxpayer money to lie about an obvious truth. UFOs are real and they all have proof – hidden from the rest of us – that this is true.
It is well past time to call shenanigans on governmental cover-ups and move on to dealing with the reality of extraterrestrial beings in our midst.