user-photo
LightWorker111

Author Bio.

Russian Scientists Prove Words Can Recode DNA

We are what we think.

Our words can reprogram our genetic codes and can make us who we want to be, according to a team of Russian scientists. The power of positive thinking is nothing new but this new evidence supports paranormal phenomena such as intuition and ESP – extrasensory perception.

You Might Like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Pjotr Garjajev, a Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist, led a team of researchers who think of human DNA a biological internet. The information stored there can be change – reprogrammed. Humans have been tinkering around with genetics for decades now.

In November 2018, a Chinese scientist named Jiankui He stunned his peers by announcing his work had led to the first creation of two gene-edited babies – twin girls. The parents were one of seven couples selected from a group of patients with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).

He’s claims were condemned by the scientific community who said altering the genes in human embryos to create babies is premature and threatens to expose the babies to unnecessary health risks.

What is significant about He’s alleged breakthrough is that bioengineering at the embryonic levels is a game-changer that not only repairs a defect in an adult but will then be passed to future generations of offspring – children, grandchildren, and so on – in their DNA.

The Russian researchers wanted to see if some parts of our DNA could explain clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light or auras around people (namely, spiritual masters), and using the mind to influence weather patterns.

Geneticists tell us that only 10 percent of our DNA is used to build proteins. This subset of DNA interests western researchers who are examining and categorizing it. The other 90 percent are deemed “junk” DNA.

Realizing how improbable it is that the human body would be built on a mostly-useless foundation, the Russian biologists joined linguists and geneticists to further explore this “junk” DNA.

The results were surprising: DNA is responsible for the construction of a human body – but it also serves as data storage and in communication.

The Russian linguists found that the alkalines of our genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows a regular grammar and has set rules just like spoken and written languages. This brought up the notion that human languages did not appear out of nowhere but are a reflection of our individual DNA.

Garjajev and his team explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA and concluded that living chromosomes act just like a computer, be it solitonic (using “a permanent localized disturbance in a non-linear wave”) or holographic (using physical structures that diffract or bend light to make an image) when they exposed endogenous DNA (from deep within us) to laser radiation.

The scientists demonstrated that modulating certain frequency patterns of a laser beam influenced the DNA frequency and, thus, the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language share the same structure, no DNA decoding was needed.

Simply put, words and sentences of the human language can alter our DNA. Living DNA substance – in living tissue, not in vitro (test tube) – always reacted to language-modulated laser rays and radio waves when the proper frequencies were used.

Vibrations (sounds) – can alter (decode or recode) human DNA. This scientific explanation for the healing powers of affirmations, self-help training, hypnosis, and related paranormal phenomena can have such a strong impact on humans’ minds and bodies.

Negative thoughts will change you into a pessimist if these recent findings from Russia prove true. Likewise, saying good things about yourself could transform you – and your children – into positive optimists.

The gotcha is that the DNA-influencing frequency has to be tuned correctly. This explains why some people who chant mantras (repeated sounds or phrases) don’t become enlightened or even uplifted.

Each person must develop the inner processes to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers were working on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, as long as the correct frequency is used.

The Soviets also reported success in creating DNA disturbances in a vacuum – and, of course, there is no sound in a vacuum.

The Russian scientists may have opened the door to a whole new type of non-invasive medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes.

So watch what you say to yourself. Your DNA is listening.


Leave a Reply